Children's Services Council
CSC Training Calendar
Community Training Links
Effective Clinical Care: Therapist Perspective on Working with Transgender Youth
09:00AM - 04:30PM
Mental Health Professionals
Working with transgender youth requires special consideration when it comes to using common interventions and assessing for gender dysphoria. This training aims to teach the basics in effective clinical care for transgender youth and their families.
Learners should be able to…
1. Identify interventions that are trans-competent.
2. Demonstrate transgender competent care based on best practice guidelines.
3. Conduct WPATH assessments and follow guidelines.
4. List outside referrals that are trans-competent.
5. Work with outside systems to provide the best clinical care.
6600 West Commercial Blvd Lauderhill, FL 33319
Join Our Mailing List
Copyright 2018. Powered by
. All Rights Reserved. 5B70VQNHJ1E-1-XM2