Children's Services Council
CSC Training Calendar
Community Training Links
BOSS Training - Professional Learning
09:00AM - 11:00AM
BOSS Case Managers
These training's will serve as a Professional Learning Environment to help the BOSS Coaches learn:
• What factors should a youth consider when planning their transition from high school to college and or employment?
• What are the basic and not so basic requirements youth need to complete to successfully transition to college?
• What characteristics of the labor market are important for youth to understand if they prefer to transition directly to employment?
• How can Naviance be used to guide the post-secondary transition for youth?
• What additional tasks/requirements should the Case Manager/Graduation Coaches ensure youth complete and when should these tasks be completed?
6600 W Commercial Blvd Lauderhill, FL 33319
Join Our Mailing List
Copyright 2018. Powered by
. All Rights Reserved. D0CNLMOE4L0-2-XM3